Application: insertion module.
System main features:
- 1 audio channel (can work with a single wireless microphone at a time)
- True diversity - two antennas are used, spaced at least a few inches apart, each receiving the same signal from the transmitter. The receiver constantly measures the signal strength coming from both antennas, and switches to whichever antenna is picking up the stronger signal.
- 100 UHF channels to choose.
- Two predefined power value - the greater the power, the greater the range, but also the shorter the battery life in the transmitter. When working at a short distance from the receiver, it is recommended to set the lower power.
- LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc.